Christmas is fast approaching only 5 weeks to go. Who is ready for it. I would quite happily like it to be mid-October and not mid-November it’s only a month back but that is all I need to catch up. Where has this year gone, they say the older you get the faster the years go. Well I am starting to really and truly believe this.
How do you spend Christmas:
- Are you a Kris Kringle family or do you have gifts for everyone?
- Do you spend it with one family or spread across family and friends?
- Do you have a hot lunch or cold seafood?
- How much can you truly eat in one day?
- Do you let the kids open a present on Christmas Eve with a Christmas tale or are you scurrying to get them to bed early so you can put that bike together or set that trampoline up?
- Do you still believe in Santa, I do?
Why not for the rest of the upcoming weeks of madness, take a breath, make your shopping trips a leisurely experience and sit down for that coffee break to rehash your list whilst enjoying the fabulous Christmas displays that a lot of time and effort has gone into setting them up. Take advantage of gift wrapping so you can enjoy the nights with your family leading up to Christmas and you don’t have to spend the time wrapping these yourselves.
But the most important is to be safe, happy and enjoy.